Bishops Frome & Fromes Hill Parish Council
NOTICE OF CONCLUSION OF AUDIT
ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 MARCH 2017
The Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 (Sl 2015 No.234)
The local Audit and Accountability Act 2014
1. Date of announcement 7th October 2017
2. Notice of conclusion of audit and publication of accounts.
The audit of the authority’s accounts for the year has been concluded on:
27th September by Grant Thornton UK LLP.
The Annual governance statement, Accounting statements and the External auditor certificate and report (the Annual Return), have been published.
Copies of documents are available for purchase by any person on payment of a reasonable sum.
Documents will remain available for public access for a period of not less than 5 years from the
date of this notice.
3. Section 25 of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 provides for the exercise of public rights to inspect the statement of accounts:
Local Government Electors and their representatives have rights to make copies of:
• The accounting statements.
• The external auditor’s opinion and certificate of completion.
• Any public interest report relating to the authority, and
• Any recommendation relating to the authority.
For the year ended 31 March 2017 these documents will be available on reasonable notice on application to the person in paragraph 4 below.
4. Person to which you can apply to inspect the accounts and availability
Name: Roy Brooman
Position: Honorary Treasurer
Address: Hawkstone, Bishops Frome, Worcester, WR6 5AP
Telephone: 01885 490402 Email: email@example.com
Days and times of availability: 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 October between 1.00pm and 4.00pm
16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26 October between 1.00pm and 5.00pm
5. Signature and name of person giving Notice on behalf of the authority
……………………………….Responsible Financial Officer